Thursday, February 03, 2005

Delphi Online Art Glass Festival


Coppered Lamp Posted by Hello

Just thought I'd let you know I've entered a few things in the DelphiGlass Online Art Glass Festival. You can see my entries by following the link above (click the title to this post), and checking the "Large Panels," "Specialties," and "Lamps" links for 2005. Just so you know - I'm "Susan in St. Louis." Keep your fingers crossed - not sure what I'd win - probably just gift certificates for supplies, but heck, I'd take 'em!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

You should have entered the door to your china cabinet. I like that a lot. Too bad your quilt panels are finished and installed. I bet that would be a cool entry as well.

Good Luck and Happy Birthday.

Steph said...

Good luck! It's nice to find another knitter who does stained glass as well!