Saturday, May 13, 2006

Another Lost Day . . .

Anybody besides me have this problem? Weekday wake-up time is 6:15 a.m. and for some reason, all during the week, bedtime goes from 11 p.m. to as late as 12:30 a.m. I drag all day long, then magically wake up WIDE AWAKE the moment my feet hit the pavement in the garage! It's like I'm on super-caffine all evening. The whole week is spent looking forward to the weekend - getting errands done, enjoying my free time.

Then on Saturday, you wake up at 7:30 a.m. Ok, this is great. Lots of stuff will FINALLY get done! Like grocery shopping, vacuuming, yard work, and recreational shoe and clothing shopping. But around 10:30 a.m. you're still on the couch, not even dressed and the exhaustion overcomes you. Since you're still in jammies, going back to bed seems like a great idea. 11 a.m. finds you back asleep where you don't wake up until around 3 p.m. UGH!

And so, like every other Saturday, I will VOW next week will be different!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never get up early!