Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Fuzzy Feet Fiasco!!!

Fuzzy Feet Before Posted by Hello


Ok - Finally used the gorgeous yarn I bought in Grand Haven, MI a year and a half ago. Beautiful stuff!! I was so excited with the outcome of my last felting project, I was filled with a "CAN DO" attitude. I proudly took this before picture and headed to the washer. As luck would have it, while they were agitating, the cable repair guy showed up. Sigh. See the picture below . . . .

Posted by Hello


These will now fit a four-year-old. :( I rewet them, stretched, tugged, and nearly threw out my shoulder trying to get them past my toes, but it was not to be!! Where can I find a four-year-old who wants warm, soft feet??? Any suggestions??

1 comment:

Gwen said...

X-mas present for your grand niece in 2008...