Sunday, February 13, 2005

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

Happy Valentine's Day! Posted by Hello
Yes, it's that time of the year again, when family gathers to carry on Grandma Field's tradition of Valentine's Day cookies! This year was especially nice, since I didn't actually have to bake the cookies - just help decorate them. Wendy and Kelly baked them, Grace made frosting, and Grandpa Gil got to watch little Lindsay while the girls decorated.
We had a great time, as usual, trying to figure out 144 clever sayings, making sure nobody's name was left off, and then ferrying the cookies to the rest of the family who (even though they'd never admit it) would be devestated if the cookies didn't show up this time of the year!

I hope you and your family and loved ones have a wonderful day this year! I am hoping true love will find me soon and maybe next year I'll be spending it with someone very special!

No comments: