Friday, May 20, 2005

The Best Flowers of the Week

I know what everybody's been thinking - she's gone nuts with the flowers again - poor thing!

Well, these are a few of the treats I found tonite in my yard! I'm thrilled, to say the least!

Here's the clematis that grows up a strange, green heavy-weight netting on the back of the house:



And the bright orange begonias that my son, Michael thought were so pretty:



A beautiful, unbelievably tall iris planted the first summer:


The rhododendron has gone crazy this year - what a beauty!


A couple stunning yellow and white iris:


And tonite, the roses are in bloom! Three of my tea roses are putting on a show, with the fourth one waiting in the wings!




Spring Flowers 2005 Posted by Hello


Hope everybody's as delighted as I am!

No comments: