Monday, August 08, 2005

Monster Update #2 - 08 Aug 05

I am so sore, I can hardly move!!

Cleaned the new cabinets and shelves, installed the shelves, collected some of the stuff from the basement and washed all of it and put it in the new cabinets. Took the kitchen ceiling fan apart and cleaned it, then put it back together. Moved the refrigerator (twice, actually) to clean under and behind it. Cleaned the desk, took a bunch of books, the scanner, computer parts, and Easter egg supplies to the basement, extra cabinet doors and shelves, flower pots with dead flowers, car wash soap, and several bags of trash to the garage. Made the bed in the guest room, cleaned floors and my desk, dusted, cleaned the bathroom and stove, refilled the hummingbird feeder, watered the flowers inside and out, cleaned all the trash cans, and did laundry and grocery shopping. Just a nice, quiet weekend!

Hopefully, that will take care of the majority of it. Still some vacuuming, dusting, floor washing, weed pulling, and car cleaning to go, but hopefully, everything will be done soon! The Monster List has helped make sense of all those little things that have been bugging me to get them done! Sorta like a "honey do" list, only I'm the honey!

If I am able to get some pictures of the new cabinets in place, I will post "before" and "after" pics soon!

No comments: