Saturday, October 15, 2005

Not Much Blogging - So Much News

Ok - I know I can't have it both ways!! Been busy here. Started a new temp job and am really enjoying it! Should go to sometime around the end of the year. Am hoping it might continue, but that remains to be seen. Everybody keep their fingers crossed!

My refrigerator picked Friday the 13th (that came on Thursday this month)as a good day to die. Since I'm blond, it took me until Friday to notice (or admit?) the iced tea was quite so icy. Didn't know what was going to happen, since I'm kind of between "paychecks" right now, so my dad helped me out - A LOT! We went and got a new fridge that will be delivered on Monday - and he will be here for the delivery while I'm at work (double yippee!). At this point in my life, not sure what I'd do without him!

Have spent quite a bit of time killing dust mites the last few days. Have had hives for a couple of weeks and so it is the seasonal heavy-duty cleaning of the bed linens, blankets, bedspread (see my knitting blog for pictures of the 35-pound bedspread), and so forth. Without a working dryer, am very pleased the weather's cooperating and it's nice outside. So, my patio's covered with laundry gently waving in the breeze. Smells nice out there, too!

Anyway, will try and blog more often. Been a busy time, as you can tell.

No comments: