Thursday, December 22, 2005

Visions of Sugarplums . . .

I've been busy the last few days making goodies with absolutely NO idea what to do with them. So, tonite, I selected a few to take into the office tomorrow! There are spritz cookies in red (looks orange in the pictures?) and green, cornmeal wreaths with corn flakes on top, my traditional Greek kourabiethes, pecan tartlets, and a new entry, Oreo Balls, plus our family's very own traditional English toffee.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas, gets what they want - and that soon we all will know what "Peace on Earth" really means!

"God bless us, every one!" ~ Charles Dickens

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Just make sure that you bring some of the pecan tartlettes to Christmas and all will be well in the world.

Mmm... They all look good to me.

Anonymous said...

Hey those Oreo Balls look familiar.

--Kelly