Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Busy Summer!

OK - along with the tree, I spent about 10 weeks fighting bronchitis - and won, thank goodness!


Also, kept my grand-dog (no longer much of a puppy!) while my son and his wife took a couple vacations. He likes visiting "grandma" - over here, he gets ice cubes in his water bowl, fresh water with every trip WE take outside - he refuses to go out alone, and 10 p.m. is MILKBONE time. Although he's HUGE, he prefers the little ones. And my son says I spoil him !!! HA

This is a dog who can carry three sticks in his mouth at once AND keep them away from grandma!

I did manage to do a little work this summer - as a temp. One of these days, the perfect full time job may come along - or I'll retire while waiting for it! Right now, I'm back working on websites for the next three months at the place I've been the last couple years. Love it there, and just waiting for the perfect spot. Not only is it a great place to work, it's 3 miles from home!

My dad's doing much better and back on his own again. Think he really enjoys his independence.

Ok - that's it for the quick update! Check out my knitting and stained glass blogs for more summer "doings!"


No comments: