Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Life Development

I'm not sure when my life spiraled out of my control, but I've been busy, busy, busy! Grace and I are working on stained glass, I'm helping with a friend's computer, painting/stenciling/antiquing kitchen cabinets, and visiting other friends, along with the usual shopping, cleaning, laundry, trash, cooking, yardwork and working (finally!) that goes along with life in general. After eight months of unemployment, I got used to having all the time in the world to run errands and do my little projects. Now, it seems there aren't enough hours in the day to get it all done! Last night, for example, I found myself grocery shopping at 10 p.m., mainly because I was out of essentials - bread, milk, lunch fixins. It all seems to get done eventually, but some of my projects are moving at a much slower pace while I seem to be moving at a much more hectic one these days!

No comments: