Saturday, December 18, 2004

Happy Holidays!

For some reason (could it be love??), I have been filled with the Christmas Spirit this year!!! I've actually bought all my gifts in the stores instead of online. I've been making toffee for a couple weeks already and am finishing it up this weekend by making some as gifts, filling a couple more orders, and some to send off to friends. There's about 10 different kinds of cookies I want to fix (although I'll probably only get to one or two), and the family traditional Christmas Tree Coffee Cakes are ready for Christmas morning breakfast. I'm full of glee, since I got one big gift I can't wait to give, and have already gotten the gift I truly wanted. The only thing I haven't gotten around to is Christmas cards . . . but all the goofy ones I like were hiding this year!

Needless to say, my house is now stuffed to the brim with great baking and candy smells, the tree is lit and glittering, and packages are wrapped and under the tree. Below is a picture of my cute little bowl filled up with the Famous Field Family Christmas Toffee.



I hope everybody has a wonderful holiday!!!

No comments: